Monday, August 1, 2011

More PLAYDATES!

I realize the updates have not been, well frequent....its amazing how free time seems to disappear even when you are playing at being a stay at home mom... Anyway, even in the midst of our "busy" schedule we have been keeping Claire entertained with plenty of playdates!! Here are just a few. I promise there will be some OBX pictures soon but I took over 600 pictures so weeding them down is kinda tough. See FB for most of my favorites :-)

Emma and Claire relaxing at the pool.


A super game(that lasted all of 5 seconds) of hockey with Nick.

Blowing Bubbles :-)

Chalk Art (Notice her chicken....we may have an artist in our midst)

Claire and Mason having a LONG overdue visit :-)


Relaxing in the midst of the mess they created.

Our architect. She will even tell you that when she is an architect that she will knock down building and build new ones.....like Walgreens or Target :-)

Proud of her masterpiece
She even used a "hammer" or a snowman's pipe....whichever :-)

Best Friends Forever :-)

No comments: