Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The Land of Misfit Reindeer Cookies

So I have a new obsession. It's called Pintrest and I have found SO MANY awesome crafts, recipes and fun school stuff. I found this great recipe for peanut butter reindeer cookies. They looked so yummy, I decided that we would add them to the repertoire of cookies that we make.  Well I must say they sure are yummy BUT they look more like they belong in the Land of Misfit Reindeer
Cookies :-/ No worries though, Claire had a blast helping us sort the M&M's and mix the dough.


COOKIE DOUGH!! 

Sad, sad little cookies 

See? I told you she had a blast. 
She assures us that even though they look like
misfits, they taste DELICIOUS!!

Still attempting to make them look right. 


The Finished products
This is what they SHOULD look like.....


2 comments:

The K Family said...

they are ADORABLE!!! i've heard of that site but never checked it out. i fear you will not be alone in your obsession!

The K Family said...

okay, so i just googled the recipe & printed it! i know what we'll be doing tomorrow night!!! ;)

p.s. LOVE the header photo! meant to say that yesterday